Sunday, October 6, 2013

Paris: Welcome to Paris

Bienvenue ("Welcome") to my travel tips and guide to the City of Lights.  I have visited Paris several times in the last few years as well as lived there for a month over the summers of 2010 and 2012.  My guide offers advice for people visiting for a day or a month in this wonderful city.

I came to Paris to see Parisians' daily lives as well as seek out the usual tourist sites. I also love history. Thus, I planned out some little tours for myself -off the beaten track- around various themes. Come share these walks with me.

Also, when I began teaching myself French, I discovered the excellent French Word-a-Day website by Kristin Espinasse, an Arizona woman who married a Frenchman and moved to southern France. I thought I'd follow her format and post interesting words I learn. Please also check out Madame Espinasse's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment